1. The material included on the Rea & Associates web site is provided solely for informational purposes. No prediction of results should be inferred from the information contained on this web site.
2. The information in our website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. It should not be relied upon or construed as legal advice.
3. Readers should not act or elect not to act based upon the information in our web site without seeking professional legal counsel.
4. Transmission and receipt of information contained on this web site does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Rea & Associates.
5. There is no guarantee that any correspondence between you and Rea & Associates, resulting from the receipt of information from the web site will be treated as confidential. PLEASE DO NOT SEND INFORMATION TO US THAT YOU CONSIDER CONFIDENTIAL.
6. This web site is not intended to serve as an advertisement. Rea & Associates, does not wish to solicit through this site the business of anyone in any state where such use of the site may not be in compliance with any applicable laws or ethical rules, or to represent anyone with respect to legal matters related to the laws of any state or country in which our lawyers are not admitted to practice law.
7. This web site may contain links to web sites not maintained by Rea & Associates. Rea & Associates, is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, nor does inclusion of a link in our web site to another web site imply recommendation, approval or endorsement by Norris, McLaughlin & Marcus, P.A., of the site.
Copyright © 2015, Rea & Associates. This site and all included graphics, HTML, and other materials are owned by Rea & Associates. No part may be reproduced, printed, downloaded, distributed or used in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of Rea & Associates, except for noncommercial, personal and informational purposes. Each copy of these materials must contain all copyright and other proprietary notices.